Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My very first post

Hi all,
This is my first post. I really don't know what to write. I thought of using Google search engine for "How to write blogs" , but it takes more time than my own mind engine. So left that idea. I wish to write a blog in my mother tongue. Will do that from my next post.

I noticed one common thing from most of the bloggers.
Most of the up to date Indian bloggers are in foreign countries.
* Does it mean guys who are in India are busy or who are in abroad not have much work?
* May be the internet facilities are good, affordable and fast in abroad than india.
* May be people who are in abroad does not have any other full time entertainment (other than long weekend riding, parties on weekends and shopping at Wallmart)

1 comment:

Nive said...

all the best !! good start :)