Tuesday, July 8, 2008

நீயா நானா?

புதுசா எழுதுறேன் அதனால் first day 2 posts. It will be like that initially. Today my day was very boring as usual. I can not work at office unless I have very interesting things to do. Tomorrow we have quarterly team outing. They have planned for hollywood bowl, some music program in open auditorium. I know I dont understand anything, so its waste to go.

I was browsing the tv shows and saw some real interesting ones.
I would like to mention about Vijay TV programs. Thanks for Internet. we have all the tamil serials in it. I saw நீயா நானா . This is the first time I am watching a complete show. I heard a lot about it. Middle class மக்கள் சென்னை யில் வீடு வாங்க முடியுமா என்பதுதான் topic. It was really good. As usual IT யால் தான் வீடு வாடகை எல்லாம் கூடியிருசி. ஒரே மனைவி ஒரு வீடு என்பது அழகான கனவு, ஆனால் ஐந்து மனைவிகள் ஐந்து வீடு என்பது அழகான கனவு இல்லை. Dont think land as a form of investment. அது ஒரு மாய தோற்றத்தை ஏற்படுத்தி விலையை கூட்டும்.

This is absolutely correct. Why dont we IT guys think about it and try to control the rate. I read a article recently. It says, though IT guys seems to earn a lot, but its actually the banks and builders who are earning.

No comments: