Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kutchi........

Though I had Sunny in my schooldays, I like to drive bike a lot. I used to take my dad's Herohonda and roam in our street. Later my dad had to leave his HeroHonda at his office to save that from me.
என்னோட bike தாகம் நான் college வந்த பிறகும் குறைந்தபடி இல்லை. நான் Guindy Engineering College யில் Graduation படிக்கும் போது, I used to ask my friends for a ride. பசங்கள்ளுக்கு என்னை பத்தி நல்லா தெரியும், சும்மா ஒரு தடவை ஓட்ட மட்டும் தான் கேட்பேன் so no one had problem. அதுவும் girlfriends உள்ள பசங்கள் கிட்ட கேட்க, I used to take recommendations from their girl friends. I drove Vijay's, Ravindher's bike with their GFs recommendations.
We had a friend called KUTCHi Karthikeyan. He was my classmate in graduation. அவன் ஒல்லியா இருததால், அவனுக்கு அப்படி ஒரு பேரு. He actually enjoyed that name a lot. அவன் Fierro bike வாங்கினான் நாங்கள் 3rd year படிக்கும் போது. I was asking him a ride since the first day of his bike. he never allowed me to touch his bike. அவனுக்கு என் driving skill மேல நம்பிக்கை இல்லைன்னு நினைக்குரறேன்.

Till the last day of the college, he didnt give his bike. இப்ப நினைத்தாலும் கஷ்டமா இருக்கு. அவ்வளவு பெரிய bike ல ரெம்ப சின்ன உருவமா ரெம்ப வேகமா ஒட்டுவன் அவன். அந்த bike யிலேயே விபத்துல இறந்துட்டான். அவனை நினைக்கும் போது மிகவும் வர்ருத்தமாக இருக்கும். He never worried for anything. But now we all are crying for him. We miss you kutchi. He was a active blog writer. After him, his mom is still continuing his blog. Here you go http://vijayanagar.blogspot.com/. Its really amazing.

No comments: